The Administration reserves the right to use personal data to fullfill the contractual obligations that have been agreed between the parties.
The collection, processing, storage and transfer of Users’ personal data, that were provided by these Users voluntarily, are carried out with the following conditions:
These privacy guidelines are developed in strict compliance with the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation), as well as other legal documents that regulate the processing, storage and transmission of personal data on the Internet.
INFORMATION AND DATA COLLECTED IN THE PROCESS OF USING THE SERVICE
INFORMATION AND DATA THAT MUST BE PROVIDED TO USE THE SERVICE
USE OF TECHNOLOGIES TO COLLECT INFORMATION
1.1 The right to be informed about the processing of personal data;
1.2 The right to acces their personal data stored and processed by the Administration;
1.3. The right to demand the correction of personal data, stored and processed by the Administration, related to the User;
1.4 The right to ask the Administration to delete the data of the User ("the right to be forgotten");
1.5 The right to restrict the processing of personal data of the User;
1.6. The right not to consent to the processing of personal data;
1.7. The right not to consent to the processing of personal data for direct marketing purposes;
1.8. The right to transfer data;
1.9 The right to revoke consent to the processing of personal data;
1.10. The right to file a complaint to the supervising authority.
INFORMATION COLLECTED FROM USER AUTOMATICALLY
- recognition of new or previous users;
- remembering the preferences of the User's settings;
- recollection of whether the User has already responded to the pop-up windows;
- anonymous collection of general statistics on the use of the Service;
- sending advertising messages to Users that are relevant to the User's interests.Cookies are also used to limit the number of times the User sees advertising messages;
- collecting reliable information about the use of the Service, which will make it possible to assess how well the Service meets the needs of Users, and to make any necessary improvements;
OTHER TECHNOLOGIES USED BY THE SERVICE
The Service Administration may use standard Internet technologies, such as web beacons and other similar technologies, to track use of the Service. Service Administration may include web beacons in advertisements or email messages to determine whether such messages have been opened. The information that the Service Administration obtains in this way allows it to customize the services it offers to Users to deliver targeted advertisements and to measure the overall effectiveness of online advertising, content, or other activities.
Any use of technology in the operation of the Service shall be made solely within the framework of the laws of the United Kingdom, international rules of law of the European Union and generally accepted norms of the Internet community.
INFORMATION COLLECTED BY THIRD PARTIES FOR ADVERTISING PURPOSES
1 The Service Administration may allow service providers, advertising companies and advertising networks, as well as other third parties to display advertisements on the pages of the Service. These companies may use tracking technologies such as cookies and web beacons to collect information about users who view and interact with their advertisements.
PROCESSING OF RECEIVED INFORMATION AND DATA
The Service Administration may use the information as follows:
1.1. to provide and improve services;
1.2. to manage the User's account and provide customer support;
1.3. to conduct research and analysis about the use of the Service;
1.4. to communicate with Users via e-mail;
1.5. to develop, display and track content and advertising;
1.6. to analyze the Service;
1.7. to exercise any rights specified in the documents posted on the pages of the Service.
TRANSMISSION OF RECEIVED INFORMATION AND DATA
2.The Service Administration may exchange personal information with service providers. The Service Administration may exchange information, including personal information, with third parties who perform certain services on behalf of the Service Administration. These service providers may have access to the personal information needed to perform their functions, but may not distribute or use such information for any other purpose.
3. The Service Administration may disclose information, including personal information:
- In response to a subpoena, court order, or request for cooperation with law enforcement or other government authorities; to establish or enforce legal rights, to defend against legal action.
THE AMOUNT OF INFORMATION AND DATA PROVIDED
1. The user has the right not to provide certain information, but this may result in an inability to use the services.
PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
1. The Service Administration takes security measures to protect Users' personal information from unauthorized access and disclosure. However, no system can be completely secure. Therefore, the Service Administration does not guarantee that personal information will always remain safe. Users should also take care about how they process and disclose personal information and should avoid sending personal information through unsecured channels.
2. The Service Administration carries out protection and safeguarding of personal data received in accordance with generally accepted practices of data protection in the Internet community, as well as in strict compliance with international standards in the field of collection, processing, storage and transfer of personal data of Internet users.
Date of publication - 05/27/2022
Published by the Service Administration